Create your own value creation worksheet
An integrated reporting and/or strategy process involves taking a holistic look at how your company creates value for stakeholders and shareholders. One of the basic concepts of this process is the use of a multi-capital model. This free worksheet helps you get started in creating your own model. It includes places for you to:
- Create an inventory of your company's unique capitals
- Perform a self-assessment on the strength of your capitals today
- Identify and/or add key metrics that can be used to track the performance of the capitals going forward.
Having a model of your company's value creation ecosystem will help you:
- Internally - To drive strategic discussions around growth, alignment and performance
- Externally - To tell a clear and holistic story to external stakeholders, including financial partners
The worksheet is in a Word table that you can fill in. The form includes simple instructions and suggestions on how to use the table once it's created. We share this under a Creative Commons license in support of the global movement toward integrated thinking, management and reporting.
Here are more briefing papers. Let me know if I can be of any help, Mary Adams